Tuesday 27 February 2018

   

This is my profile photo for my blog! .

I edited it with Be funky here's a link to the website https://www.befunky.com/create/ .

It was fun playing with all the tools and effects.

What i did was i went to hue and changed the colours for my skin and all that .

Then i found the stickers and went to summer and put some glasses on .

I found it challenging because there was so much stuff to choose from .

I was working with my friend Joyce because my buddy was working with someone else and she needed help .

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Mariah my name is Emily from grey main school!I really liked this blog post because you explained it with great detail.My advice for next time is that you try to make the post longer,but other than that,fine!
    Good luck,and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.